We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join a fantastic design-based business who are going through an exciting phase of growth. With an incredible reputation for producing beautiful bespoke work, this company are excited to open their doors to a new member of the team. This role will be based 5 days per week in North London.
This is a position suited towards an individual who is friendly, responsible and hard-working. The role has a wide variety of tasks so an individual with great general DIY skills for property maintenance and repairs essential with an understanding of machinery maintenance is desirable. Please note, a full clean, UK driving licence is required for this position.A Snapshot Of Your Day-to-day Activities Are
This Role Would Suit Someone With The Following Skills
- Taking a proactive approach to the maintenance of all company workshops, studios, galleries and machinery
- Maintain all company premises areas ensuring they are looking smart and professional at all times.
- Completing all inspections and carry out any required remedial repairs
- Monitoring and maintaining of the company equipment
- Conducting health and safety risk assessments in line with safety procedures
- Installation of company products
- Driving and logistics based tasks
- Previous experience in either; building & maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and/or decoration
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to fix problems
- Positive and pro-active attitude towards tasks
- Comfortable taking on physical based duties
- Please note, a Full Clean UK Driving License is essential
If you are interested in having a confidential chat, please reach our to our consultant Sam Tilby via email Sam.Tilby@People2People.co.ukAt people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.