- Maintenance Engineering Technician
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Bicester, Oxfordshire.
- Monday - Friday DAYS
- 1 year fixed term contract
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and actioning repairs
- Fault finding
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of all equipment.
- Machinery improvements
- Quality inspections
What do we need from you?
- A formal engineering related qualification would be advantageous
- Competent electrically or mechanically
- Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to impart knowledge effectively to others
- Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
- To be self motivated and willing to work alone
- Knowledge of control systems would also be preferred
Experience in the following will be advantageous:
| FMCG | Automation | Manufacturing | Production | Conveyors | Machinery | Material Handling | Baggage Handling | Packaging Machinery | Cranes | MHE | Airports | PLC's / Control Systems | Pneumatics | Hydraulics | Motors | Drives | Navy | Army | RAF | REME | Marines | Armed Forces |
Suited candidates previously hold roles such as:
| Maintenance Technician | Maintenance Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Automation Engineer | Electrical Technician | Mechanical Technician | Electro-mechanical Technician | Marine Technician | Marine Engineer | Avionics Technician | Avionics Engineer | Aircraft Engineer | Aircraft Technician | Robotics Technician | Robotics Engineer | Multi-skilled Engineer | Multi-skilled Technician |