SOLAR PV MAINTENANCE ENGINEER WADEBRIDGE UP TO £40k
Hunter Mason are looking for a motivated and organised Electrical Operations & Maintenance Engineer to join our clients existing team.Responsibilities Will Include
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on all asset managed renewable energy sites.
- Reviewing and monitoring all asset managed renewable energy sites on a rota basis, including weekend cover.
- Identifying, recording, and responding to faults, with a proactive, problem solving approach.
- Completing analysis of site performance to make improvements to ongoing operation.
- Completing reports.
- Minimum 2 years experience of working with PV.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Driving License.
- Flexibility for working throughout the UK, including evenings and weekend.
- Inverter manufacturer training.
- CAD experience.
- Experience in communications set-up and configuration.
To hear more, contact Hunter Mason or email henry (@) huntermasonconsulting . com