Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the UK, Indra offers the best smart charging products on the market using pioneering, patented technology. With industry leading reliability, Indra’s high-quality, high-performance EV smart chargers are easy to install and operate; and are already in use in thousands of home and commercial locations worldwide. Its products are not only smart for customers, but also deliver maximum results for the grid and minimum impact on the environment.
Indra was founded in 2013 on a mission to create the smartest way to power EVs (electric vehicles). With its design, R&D, engineering, and manufacturing operations based in Malvern, this British company has fast become a leading EV and smart energy technology business. It is creating tomorrow’s sustainable energy ecosystem today through the use of pioneering technology that integrates the car, the home and the grid.
Indra has designed a range of innovative EV chargers that offer more convenient, reliable, cheaper and sustainable EV charging capability. The company has also developed the first viable bi-directional V2G (vehicle to grid) charger which allows power to flow both ways, enabling users to control the flow of energy to where it’s most needed. This revolutionary technology means customers are able to access energy when needed and at its cheapest and most sustainable, and it also assists the grid in balancing energy load and demand.
By working with carefully selected professional installer networks, Indra’s high-quality, high-performance products are easy to install and operate; and are already in use in thousands of home and commercial locations worldwide.
Benefits available to Indra’s employees include:
· 5% matched Pension
· 25 days annual holiday allowance in addition to bank holidays
· 1 day annual volunteering leave
· Quarterly Team Building events
· Social events
· Wellbeing, Health & Safety and Green Forums
· Employee referral reward scheme
· Long service reward scheme
· Discretionary bonus
· Benefits Platform (includes cycle2work scheme, retail discounts, eye test voucher, employee assistance programme, health cash plan etc)*
· Monthly wellbeing allowance*
· Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
· Mental Health First Aiders
· Company Car scheme*
*Available to employees who have completed their successful probation period.
As the Regulatory Requirements Lead in our Systems team, you’ll manage our product requirements applicable to our smart EV chargers and services. You'll lead on ensuring the right requirements are embedded into our product development projects, tracking compliance, test documentation and certification. Working with our Global Certification and Compliance Lead, you'll keep well-informed on industry standards and country specific certification requirements applicable to our product offerings.
- Management of our certification requirements for our product development projects, ensuring they are well understood by our product development teams
- Managing product requirements, ensuring these are communicated effectively with the product development teams, tracking them across our projects
- Managing test programs with external test houses such as EMC and environmental testing, gaining certification and approval
- Managing product certification and evidence submissions
- Ensuring our test and certification processes are in line with best practice and our QMS, with a particular focus on the development of testing processes and results capture and retention
- Experience in managing engineering requirements and interpreting standards
- Experience in certifying products for different markets (such as EU, UK, USA)
- Experience in creation of test plans for product certification and managing product certification
- Experience in the creation of the required technical evidence for product compliance