Our client completes the design, build, and operate Solar Photovoltaic (PV) and Wind Turbine renewable energy systems throughout the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2010, our industry-leading in-house team of engineers, planners and project managers provide a complete turnkey solution for landowners, SMEs and large corporates, incorporating every aspect of the project development process and ensuring they are always one step ahead.
This unique approach allows them to tackle every project head-on, with the in-house resources to provide a truly holistic service.Solar PV Project Manager Position Overview
Our client is looking for a motivated and organised Project Manager to work on their Solar PV projects.
- Project management of the design, construction, and installation for solar PV sites.
- Project management of the design, construction and operation of medium-large scale wind farms.
- Management project Health and Safety, including writing risk assessments and method statements.
- Management of design engineers and subcontractors.
- Project design, estimation / budgeting and procurement.
- Providing technical input for feasibility stage projects.
- Liaising with clients, DNOs, suppliers and consultants.
- Conducting site visits to assess suitability for solar installations.
- Ensuring a collaborative relationship with clients.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK.
You will be required to travel to site when required for site visits and meetings.
You may be required to stay over night
when needed with all travel and accommodation costs covered.Solar PV Project Manager Position Requirements
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Renewable energy industry knowledge and experience, with a particular focus on commercial solar PV design,
- installation and operation.
- Strong commitment to health and safety, and knowledge of H&S legislation as applicable to construction
- Knowledge and understanding of solar project finances.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Working knowledge of 2D AutoCAD.
- Driving License.
Solar PV Project Manager Position Remuneration
- NEBOSH, IOSH, SMSTS, working at height.
- Experience using ArcGIS
- Knowledge of Autodesk Civil3D.
- £22,000 - £40,000
- Holiday 22 days plus bank holidays
- Vehicle provided when traveling to site
- Accommodation costs covered
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.