Have you gotProject Managementexperience and wanting to advance into the renewable sector?
Are you looking for a fresh start?
This job role is for all who have experience in either Project management or Solar PV.
Apply today before you miss out on this excellent opportunity.
My client designs, builds, and operates solar photovoltaic (PV)
renewable energy systems throughout the United Kingdom. They are looking for a candidate who has experience in project management
. If you dont have experience in Solar PV
, don't worry; as long as you can demonstrate your experience in Project Management
and have a willingness to learn, you can apply. They are offering competitive pay and great benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a well rounded understanding of Solar PV alongside Electrical qualifications. The candidate will have good health and safety practices, be hard working with other tradespersons and have good communication skills with customers.
This job role does include occasional travelling and staying away from home
. However, you will be mostly office based.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Project management of the design, construction, and installation for solar PV sites.
- Project management of the design, construction and operation of medium-large scale wind farms.
- Management project Health and Safety, including writing risk assessments and method statements.
- Management of design engineers and subcontractors.
- Project design, estimation / budgeting and procurement.
- Providing technical input for feasibility stage projects.
- Liaising with clients, DNOs, suppliers and consultants.
- Conducting site visits to assess suitability for solar installations.
- Ensuring a collaborative relationship with clients.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Renewable energy industry knowledge and experience, with a particular focus on commercial solar PV design,installation and operation.
- Strong commitment to health and safety, and knowledge of H&S legislation as applicable to constructionprojects.
- Knowledge and understanding of solar project finances.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Working knowledge of 2D AutoCAD.
- Driving License.
- NEBOSH, IOSH, SMSTS, working at height.
- Experience using ArcGIS
- Knowledge of Autodesk Civil3D.