We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs. By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since 2019 and is on an exponential growth trajectory. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Volkswagen UK, Smart Home Charge and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!
We are looking for an innovative Product Manager for our Customer Journey to lead the development of our installation products and tooling. This is a highly visible and impactful role driving the scaling of our installations across multiple markets.
Develop the installations platform strategy and create a product roadmap to deliver high volume, scalable EV charger installations across multiple countries, partners and systems
Own the tools and infrastructure that our installation partners use to provide a best-in-class experience before, during and after charger installation
Work closely with the other product managers, the business and technology teams, translating requirements and creating user stories with sufficient detail to start the development cycle
Own and track team plans and prioritisation, leading key Scrum Ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement and Business Demos
Write detailed functional and technical specifications that the engineering team can work with. This includes user story mapping and business process flows
Support the creation of business cases (e.g., sourcing relevant data and insight, quantifying costs / benefits, market & competitive research)
Facilitate workshops and meetings, encouraging debates, collaborations, and alignment across the wider business
Support the user acceptance testing process to ensure the developed solution is fit for purpose and meets the requirements, and ensure successful handover of developments into UAT
We are looking for candidates with…
- A Product Manager/Product Owner in a tech or software or product environment, managing the product development lifecycle from scoping to delivery and post-production supports for multiple products / projects at the same time
- Experience working in Agile software development environments
- The ability to challenge assumptions and work with the business to define an MVP for a product
- Experience working with software for requirements documentation and development tracking e.g., JIRA/Confluence
- Experience in evaluating APIs, capabilities, and outside platform partners
- Strong planning, communication, and presentation skills along with the capability to listen and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- A strong delivery focus who is a team player and brings a can-do attitude
- Resiliency – You must be comfortable operating in complex environments, at pace and with ambiguity, able and willing to pivot where necessary
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing scale-up with global ambitions that is cutting edge, passionate about sustainability and seeks to make the world a better place. You have the opportunity to craft a talent strategy and build a talent function.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Hybrid office (Office-based with the option to work 1 or 2 days remotely)
- Beautiful central London office
- Private Health Insurance
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan to spread cost of travel over 12 months
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.