About Our Client
- Flexible Hours ( Monday - Friday )|Exciting new role, with huge training investment per head
Successful FMCG company in Lancaster.Job Description
The Role for the Maintenance Electrician will be as follows
The Successful Applicant
- Carrying out routine, planned, and preventive maintenance tasks on site.
- Fault finding on electrical equipment
- Responding to emergency breakdowns on site, this will include on call duties.
- Modifications and improvements on existing plant equipment / machinery
- To install new equipment
The successful candidate will need the following
What's on Offer
- To be apprentice trained
- Knowledge of working in a similar setting, ideally FMCG, in a fast paced environment
- Relevant qualification in an Electrical / Maintenance engineering field.
- Electrical Maintenance Experience
- Use of computer based systems
What is on offer for the right candidate?
Contact: Joseph Brunsdon
- Flexible hours ( Monday - Friday role where you can set the hours you work )
- Huge training investment per head - totalling £50,000 in the 3 year plan
- Competitive salary in the area for a days based role, specially Monday to Friday
- Great team work, working and developing the site to the best standards
- Company pension
Quote job ref: JN-112022-5848532