£36,000 + £6,480 shift allowance
Joining a fast-paced, high-volume manufacturing business you will use your mechanical engineering experience to ensure the running and maintenance of bespoke machineryAs Maintenance Technician You Will Responsible For
You Will Have
- Working to company safety guidelines
- Ensuring the quality of production using SPC and following written SOP (Standard operating procedures) and RA (Risk Assessments)
- Achieving set volume production targets
- Maintaining machines in line with preventative maintenance schedules.
- Reacting to resolve immediate mechanical break downs
- Recording machine performance using the company Smart Factory data collection system for measuring performance and OEE
- Taking part in company safety, quality, and performance programs
- Time Served Apprentice, with ability to provide papers
- Experience in a Mechanical Engineering field
- Experience with operating and/or maintenance of Power Presses or experience in automated assembly equipment
- Holding an up-to-date power press safety qualification
- Basic understanding of Statistical Process Control
- Forklift Truck license or Mobile Work Equipment Platform licence
- Basic understanding of IT systems
- Willingness to work overtime if required
This role will be based in Crewe and will be onsite full time. The salary is £36,000 along with a shift allowance and excellent company benefits.
*** Please note these roles require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn