The purpose of the Head of Soft Services role is to undertake the strategic planning of the soft services department and direct and control the operations throughout the NEOM Communities as well as strategic oversight of Community Services contract planning and NEOM Community
- Develop and implement a soft services strategy that reflects the advanced ideologies of NEOM by delivering exceptional quality output using traditional, advanced, and futuristic methods of application.
- Direct the various service providers contractually appointed to undertake various roles within the soft services realm.
- Direct the delivery of housekeeping services in residential and non-residential facilities to meet individual occupant needs.
- Direct the delivery of laundry services to both non-domestic and domestic clients.
- Contract management and oversight of the various service providers ensure compliancy against expectations, known industry standards and best practices.
- Implement regular periodic audits and inspections including through technology.
- Develop and implement departmental customer services strategy.
Planning and Strategy
- Strategic contribution to the overall implementation of the NEOM Community Services KPI’s and objectives, Implementation plan and goals on improved livability.
- Strategic planning and development contractual strategies and future framework agreements for new service providers to support scalability.
- Develop, implement, and update Soft Services operational plans and direct their implementation to improve performance of services provider.
- Work closely with senior leaders in the development of scopes and KPIs relating to the soft services departments, specifically Laundry, Housekeeping and Janitorial services.
- Mentor, manage and support the day to contractual obligations of each soft service division in a manner that achieves fully the expectations NEOM from its Soft Service providers.
- Develop and implement improvement strategies to ensure continued progression in all service deliveries and areas related to soft services.
- Show awareness of innovative ways to deliver expertise and technical services, systems, and outcomes in support of NEOM’s overall future company vision as a world leader in all fields.
- Continuous strategic development of NEOM Community Livability.
- Lead Community Services contract planning and administration.
- Develop guide and enhance the performance of all staff and mangers within each Soft Service Division
- Take responsibility and accountability in maintaining a high-performance among all teams of professional and technical staff.
- Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, conduct evaluation, and appraise performance.
- Evaluate all KPIs and collate the necessary report documents pertaining to the outcomes of these key areas.
- Promote a high-performance working environment that embraces NEOM’s image and values.
- Produce High level weekly reports with stats, key notes and overviews of all soft services department that represents the performance in each area.
- Oversee the development and review of all SOPs that deliver high levels of consistent services in line with the contractual obligations of all service providers.
- Approve all SOPs, Manuals and Job Scopes to ensure all aspects of the services are aligned with best practices.
- Direct the implementation of all best practices, standards and perform gap analysis on all services.
- Continuously log and monitor all observations of non-conformance in each work scope and service.
- Introduce control measures to ensure all service divisions are monitored, managed, and maintained by the service provider. These should be in the form of low-level checklist and reports and high-level systematic controls or system-based solutions.
- 15 years minimum in the same role or similar management position.
- Degree in Business, Hospitality Management, Estates Management or similar.
- Higher level management qualifications.
- Relevant certificates in Safety, operations, and project management.
- Experience working with multicultural and diverse multi language workforce.
- Proven track record of excellent customer services and service delivery
- Demonstrates maturity and excellence in communication, ability to build effective teams, effective interpersonal communication, and the ability to initiate and model positive change.
- Experience in operating multi- projects in separate locations.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in PnL, High level reporting and use of system, based technology such as SAP, Oracle and similar.