Job Description And Qualifications
V. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
An approved QAQC Lead - Mechanical has the responsibility and commensurate authority to accomplish the following duties:
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Reporting to the Site QAQC Manager.
- Monitoring and implementation of QMS Procedures, PQP, ITP & method statements and reporting deviations from management system / contractual requirements of the projects.
- Verifying that all necessary inspections and tests, as required of the project and statutory regulations, are carried out and appropriate records are updated and maintained.
- Coordinating quality activities with subcontractors and any other individual parties who may be working on the same site.
- Coordination with clients / third party, in accordance with approved ITP, for agreed witness inspections & tests.
- Ensuring close-out of all snags / punch-points within the time frame agreed with the client.
- Reviewing and performing material receiving inspection as per company and client requirements, applicable standards / specifications etc.
- Performing assigned in-process and final products inspection and tests.
- Monitor Installation of equipment such as, Pumps, Motors, Skids, Valves, Vessels, Compressors, Fired Heaters, Auxiliary Equipment, and Packaged Equipment in plant construction, etc.
- Monitoring inspection & test reports of completed inspections & tests.
- Ensuring all equipment’s, tools and materials meet with the project quality requirements and that personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely.
- Identification of non-calibrated equipment’s and informing Subcontractor QC for expediting arrangements with Calibration agencies for timely calibration of the equipment’s.
- Liaise with client representative concerning quality matters on site.
- To be conversant with the company QHSE procedures & policies and ensure that all the people on the site observe and implement them.
- Identifying near miss and nonconformities in materials, products, processes, procedures and reporting the near miss / nonconformities in the near miss / nonconformity report.
- Verification of implementation of corrective & preventive actions against the nonconformities and reporting results to line managers.
- Monitor the progressive preparation of final quality dossiers which should be concurrent and maintaining backups of completed quality dossiers.
- Submit weekly report and requested information / statistics to QAQC Manager.
- Liaise with QAQC Manager for all aspects of quality.
V. Minimum Requirements And Qualifications
Desirable Qualifications, Experience And Skills
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Saudi Aramco CBT Passed & project Approval.
- Have a working knowledge of relevant mechanical international codes including ASME Sec I, V, VIII and IX, ANSI B31.3/4/8, NACE, and API 620/650 and AWS D1.1, and testing equipment including PMI test equipment required for the inspection of mechanical commodities including pipes, fittings, valves, structural steel and fasteners.
- Have experience of equipment installation, piping and steelwork installation and associated trades e.g, insulation, painting etc.
- 15 years of experience in Construction on industrial gases, oil & gas or related industry projects which should be construction site based.
- 3 years supervisory role
- Organized, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasks
- Lead the Team of QC Mechanical (i.e. static & rotating) Inspectors
- Strong Microsoft software skills, particularly Excel
- Report writing skills
- Experience of working in a multicultural project team
- Middle East project experience
- API 510 ,653 Certified.
- Saudi Aramco CBT Passed & Approved.
- License Professional Mechanical Engineer
Fixed Term (agency) - Full TimeOrganization
Global Engrg Mfg Technology & EquipmentBusiness Sector / Division
Middle East, Egypt, Turkey (MEET)Country