Fire & Security Project Engineer - Nationwide Opportunities Available
Marlowe Fire & Security, a specialist business within Marlowe Fire and Security Group, are looking to grow their team with the appointment of an experienced Project Engineer.
Marlowe Fire & Security Group are one of the fastest growing and exciting businesses in the UK right now. Having doubled in size in recent years to over 1,000 dedicated Fire & Security specialists across the UK, we attract the best talent in the market by offering fantastic career progression opportunities, our own in-house training academy, as well as great remuneration and benefits packages including; Royal London pensions, life assurance, paid holidays, mental health & well-being scheme, paid refer a friend scheme……Our Project Engineers
Technically engineer, install and manage small and large projects across the Marlowe portfolio whilst controlling and planning the projects and commissioning works. Liaise with key clients to ensure programme deadlines are achieved whilst maintaining profitability, Health, Safety and quality to company requirements
- Ensure project are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure project is on programme
- Process cost sheets to purchasing department
- Plan and control labour and materials required to deliver the project
- Ensure all engineering paperwork is allocated to the engineers and following project completion ensure commissioning completed correctly
- Provide technical expertise as required on projects as required
- Attend site meetings as required
- Line management of engineers and sub contractors as assigned ,including management of employee
- Managing job profitability of assigned projects and reporting into the project manager
- Controlling all aspects of health and safety on sites
- Carry out installation and commissioning of systems and minor works when required
- Ensure the maintenance of Marlowe quality and HSE standards
: Gent, Notifier, Kentec, Ziton, Advanced, Morley, C-Tec, ProtecIntruder
: Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Menvier, RiscoCCTV
: Hikvision, Dahua, Bosch, Generic Analogue SystemsAccess Control
: Paxton, PAC. SaltoRequirements
Who We’re Looking For
In addition to having all the usual attributes of a great Marlowe Fire & Security employee, such as; a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, well presented and professional at all times, ability to work alone and as part of a team….. For this opportunity, we are specifically looking for candidates who offer:
RIGHT TO WORK
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the fire and security Industry
- Experience of engineering projects across single and multiple site locations.
- Technical knowledge of Major systems and projects.
- Demonstrable technical experience with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be prepared to work anywhere at any time to ensure the project is complete following all Marlowe health and safety guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure and works well in a team environment or on their own
- A driven and enthusiastic individual that relish’s a challenging environment
Marlowe Fire & Security Group do not offer Right to Work Sponsorship.
If you do not currently have the Right to Work in the UK, or will need additional support to extend your current Right to Work status, your application cannot be considered.Benefits
How we Attract, Reward & Retain Our Employees
At Marlowe Fire & Security we recognise the importance of fairly rewarding our employees. We go above and beyond with our remuneration packages that not only meet the needs of a challenging economical climate, but we offer packages, benefits and incentives to support the broader needs of our people making their everyday lives and futures more comfortable.
About Marlowe Fire & Security
- Competitive Basic Salaries across the group. Circa £30-35,000 subject to experience.
- Company Van
- Mobile phone
- Royal London Pension
- Life Assurance x4 of Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Paid Refer a Friend Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Long Service Award (increments of 5 years)
- Development & Progression opportunities
From initial design, supply and installation, through to ongoing maintenance and monitoring, Marlowe Fire & Security maintain the capability to help prevent, detect and monitor your Fire and Security risks. We maintain the highest accreditations available to our industry including NSI NACOSS Gold, NSI Fire Gold, BAFE and NSI ARC Gold.About Marlowe Fire & Security Group
Marlowe Fire & Security Group is the fire life safety and security specialist division of Marlowe plc.
Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers.
Operating 24/7, across the whole of the UK, we work with clients of all sizes to provide end-to-end fire and security solutions across all sectors to ensure your safety, security and compliance.Our Business Include:
Marlowe Fire & Security Group, Marlowe Fire & Security, Alarm Communications Limited (ACL), Griffin Fire, Hadrian Technology Limited (HTL), Marlowe Kitchen Fire Suppression, Fire Alarm Fabrication Services (FAFS), MJ Fire, MRFS, Island Fire, Morgan Fire, Marlowe Fire & Security (BBC)Equal Opportunities
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers. We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.