Salary Range: Negotiable
Dynamic and driven Senior Mobile Vehicle Electrical Engineer needed for fast growth, market leading vehicle Technology Company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team, develop deep product knowledge and learn many new technical skills.
Established for over a decade, Exeros Technologies supply and install smart vehicle camera and AI driven vehicle safety systems. A wide portfolio of clients, including some of the largest vehicle fleets and dealers in the UK, has resulted in continued company success. Building on these achievements, Exeros is poised to launch several exciting new technologies to automotive OEMs, channel partners and the fleet/commercial vehicle market. As an agile SME in a high growth market, new job roles have become available to support upcoming project work.
As an innovative high growth Tech SME, we are working hard to push the boundaries of vehicle camera technology. Currently our R&D team is involved with ADAS, Self-Driving Vehicles, IoT and connected transportation. Our mission is to bridge the in-vehicle safety technology gap between domestic and commercial vehicles, bringing advanced security technology to commercial vehicles and their drivers.
Exeros is an exciting and pioneering business; we are the first company to be approved by TFL to fit CCTV systems in London’s taxis and are now the preferred technology partner for many national and international commercial fleets including the AA, RAC and Highways England.
What’s in it for you?
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to work, we offer a range of benefits:
- Highly competitive salary and with an excellent progression salary & bonus model
- 25 days leave (including Christmas shutdown), increasing to 28 days with service
- New latest company vehicle
- Uniform provided, fuel card, laptop, specialist tool provision with additional tool budget and mobile phone
- Paid overtime offered where required and available
- Door-to-Door payment
- Workplace pension scheme
- A Learning and Development budget that can be used for professional development
- Fast internal progression opportunities
- Exposure to major fleet project work with exceptional training leading to the management of a sub-contractor team
- Recognition and rewards for doing great work and adhering to our values
- Location of work – London SE18 but mainly field based
- Working hours 08.30 to 1700 Monday to Friday (minimum 42.5 hrs per week) but flexible shifts considered
You will be primarily field based and responsible for carrying out installation, service and maintenance of our vehicle CCTV and vehicle safety systems into various types of commercial vehicles. Hands on experience with HGVs, light commercials and other specialist vehicles is a must.
- Travel will be required with company vehicle and fuel card provided. We offer a competitive salary and excellent potential for overtime earnings.
- Traveling to various client sites/liaising with clients on site
- Installation of vehicle camera/vehicle CCTV equipment
- Installation of blind spot detection systems (warning alarms, blind spot/parking sensors)
- Attending service calls to fault diagnosis and repair where necessary
- Assisting the Development Team in testing and rolling out new technologies
- Needs to have HGV/LGV/VAN experience and is passionate with working with the vehicles
- Experience with working with a wide range of commercial vehicles advantage (construction, commercial haulage, bus & coach, emergency response etc.)
- Good customer service skills are essential with daily client interaction
- Understanding of intermediate/advanced automotive electronics components
- Good logical and fault-finding techniques with the ability to work independently and to timelines
- Experienced in the use of electrical automotive testing/installation equipment
- IT/PC Literate
- A conscientious professional who is organised and dedicated with a desire to work in a team to meet high standards and deadlines
- Must have a full driving UK licence (clean preferred)
Qualifications and Education
- Automotive electrical experience or Auto electrical qualifications of 12VDC or 24VDC systems of 3 years minimum
- A full UK driver’s licence is essential (preferably clean)
- Ideal location – North Kent, South Essex or SE London but all home counties considered
- Relevant auto electrician qualification an advantage (NVQ, City and Guilds etc.)
- To be positive, tenacious and compassionate
- A dynamic, impressive individual capable of self-motivating
- Willing and wanting to learn new skills and new tech
- Capable of being 'hands-on’ technically both for hardware and software related work
- Outgoing and extrovert, with a keen sense of teamwork
- Interested in vehicles/commercial vehicle market
- Enjoys challenging themselves and problem solving
Applying for the Role
If interested, please apply through the link below. The online aptitude and personality fit test is designed to see where your natural talents lie, assess your fit to our company culture as well as your aptitude in key engineering competencies. Please allow 45 minutes of quiet time where you are unlikely to be interrupted for best results. If you have any questions, please contact us on: mailto:email@example.com