The Maintenance Technician provides a broad based electrical, mechanical, FM and software first line fix with a right first time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the sites performance.
This a great opportunity for somebody to progress their engineering career with opportunities to gain further skills and knowledge through our in house training, development and recognised qualifications.Main Responsibilities
- Accountability and ownership to deliver the contracted KPIs
- Autonomous maintenance activities of the automated equipment on site including, tote conveyors, spiral conveyors, tote elevators and shuttles
- Support the automation to operate at its maximum efficiency ensuring that the customers orders are not missed
- Complete all reports in line with the contract and KPIs using SCADA, TS, WCS, CMMS and Microsoft software packages
- Comply to all current, future health and safety legislation at all times
- Continually improve the performance of the equipment and how you work
- Work with a right first time mind-set at all times
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 / City and Guilds in an engineering discipline
- Can demonstrate experience or a keen interest in engineering through previous roles / experience and hobbies
- Familiar with basic hand tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, Allen keys
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a time critical environment
We offer a flexible working environment and you will receive a competitive salary plus access to our comprehensive benefits package including annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy or sell more, a health cash plan,a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and subsidised gym memberships!
Training and career development also are a key part of the culture at TGW; therefore, you'll have access to training resources internally and externally from day one.