: Based at Peterborough with regular travelSalary
: Trainee rate initially with a rising scale during training period + Occasional OvertimeContract:
Full time, PermanentHours
: Monday to Friday 39 hoursGreat Benefits:
Profit Related Pay, Life Insurance Cover, Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, 23 Days Holiday (plus statutory)
Installing vehicle adaptations for people with disabilities or limited mobility, we are a group of family-owned companies on an exciting journey, with ambitious growth plans.
We are growing the range of products we offer and install that support our customers, and increasing the regions in which we operate.
AIC operates in a very niche and rewarding industry making independent mobility accessible to all, by adapting vehicles to suit each customer's individual needs.
With a list of over two hundred adaptations that we install, and an ever-changing choice of vehicles available to customers, we offer a varied role and exciting challenges as we develop the way in which we install to keep up with market developments.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player, who is looking for an opportunity to be a part of making a difference to someone's life by improving their mobility.
We are proud to have a positive, welcoming and encouraging family culture across the business.As our trainee Installation Engineer, you will report to the Workshop Manager and:
- Undertake a bespoke training schedule under supervision of mentors to achieve technician status.
- Attend training courses on and off site as required.
- Demonstrate good self-discipline in completing training milestones.
- Travel as required to various customer and car dealership premises. A suitable vehicle and tools will be provided.
- Work to a weekly and daily schedule.
- Provide a professional installation service for all our products.
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest standard.
We will provide an excellent tailored induction and training program, and on-going full support to enable you to be successful and enjoy the role.In Addition To This You Should
If you are excited by this opportunity, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on APPLY today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to undertake assignments as required.
- Have a strong ability to provide excellent customer service and a genuine desire to help people.
- Demonstrate empathy and patience when dealing with customers and business partners.
- Have dedication and commitment in personal development.
- Have a keen interest in electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Have a desire to contribute to the ongoing success of the branch.
- Hold a full clean driving license.