Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen
Job type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for a Process Engineer to be a key member in an expanding company in the renewable expansion into Hydrogen, Biogas and other related renewable scope.
The successful candidate will have an understanding and demonstrated experience in process engineering. To work successfully within a team environment and be able to communicate effectively with other project team members and customers. Have a high level of initiative, motivation, and displays drive, energy and enthusiasm for getting things done.
* Providing Process Engineering support to all hydrogen, and ammonia projects within the portfolio in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
* Working in collaboration with the broader Engineering team as well as the project management and workshop execution teams
* Capable of prioritising and delivering work in a fast-moving environment
* Ability to adjust to change quickly and adapt to new requirements
* Proactively deliver on the company's stretch targets
* Interpret engineering drawings, documents, specifications, and scopes
* Direct contact with design scopes involving fabrication, assembly, testing and commissioning of ammonia systems.
This role would suit someone from a Chemical or Process Engineering background, with some understanding of key suppliers and components in the market for ammonia and hydrogen systems.
* Relevant qualifications in mechanical/chemical/energy engineering or similar area.
* Relevant industry experience in hydrogen engineering
* Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to the assigned engineering discipline
* Written Communications, Drive For Results, Quality Driven, Priority Setting, Planning, Delegation, Directing Others, Conflict Management, Informing, Listening, Dealing with Ambiguity, and Building Effective Teams