Infrastructure Engineer| Stroud | Permanent| £45,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a well-established Renewable Energy company Looking for an Infrastructure engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with an understanding of AWS.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for working with the Infrastructure team to make sure that backups are managed, maintained, and documented.
Desired following skillset:
- AWS (including infrastructure as code)
- DevOps tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, CI)
- Microsoft 365 (Intune, Azure AD, Security and Compliance, Office 365 – SharePoint, Teams, Exchange)
- VMware vSphere
- Server and San hardware
- Active Directory
- Meraki – SD Wan
- Cisco Network Infrastructure
- Security technologies; Anti-Virus, Firewall, Disk-Encryption, Email Security, Intrusion Detection, Web Filtering
The ideal candidate for this infrastructure engineer will have relevant experience in IT service desk and Experience in AWS
You’ll also need a background in Microsoft Azure
Plus, it is vital that you have experience in 3rd-line support
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £45,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you're right for this Infrastructure analyst role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.