Piramal Pharma is a world-leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality biological reagents We are expanding with our new 56 million pound facility in Grangemouth and have a need for Maintenance Technicians to support our projects. You will maintain plant and equipment to ensure it operates within qualified status, meets business needs and operates as design intent.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Piramal , we research, develop, and supply Biopharma products and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you whether that’s the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
- Maintain, monitor and improve engineering systems / documentation to ensure compliance with Business, Company, ESH, cGMP and Engineering standards.
- Ensure that plant / equipment availability meets Business objectives by planning, organising and prioritising personal workload and when required, co-ordinating contractor maintenance activities.
- Procure and manage spares to levels to maximise plant / equipment availability and to minimise maintenance costs.
- Undertake and manage plant improvement projects, participate in minor / major projects by acting as project plant rep. assisting in the definition, specification, installation and operational qualification of equipment. Initiate / update and seek approval of the required controlled maintenance documentation for projects.
- Have a high level of technical expertise within core trade and have a good understanding of skills within the other core trades. Develop knowledge and skills required for specialist plant and equipment maintenance; provide Work Stations with effective solutions to technical problems.
- Work as part of a team, being responsible and accountable for meeting individual, team and business targets.
Completed a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Obtained a City Guilds Certificate or have a minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience
Mon to Fri - No weekends