Williams’ core competencies are the design and development of racing cars to compete in the Formula One World Championship. As one of the world's leading Formula One teams, the company has secured 16 FIA Formula One World Championship titles since its foundation in 1977 and is now moving into an exciting era under new ownership defined by relentless innovation and living sustainable performance in every dimension.The Position
We are seeking a skilled Data Analyst to join our Data & Analytics team, which is responsible for curating all Williams-related data. The team maintains a dynamic data strategy that adds value to the business while identifying opportunities for process improvement and competitive advantage.Role Responsibilities
As a Data Analyst reporting to the Head of Data & Analytics, your primary responsibilities include:
- Analysing complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can drive business decisions and improvements.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation to understand data requirements and deliver actionable insights.
- Developing and maintaining dashboards, reports, and visualisations that effectively communicate data-driven insights.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of data collection systems and strategies to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Working closely with Data Engineers and Database Administrators to ensure efficient data processing and storage solutions.
- Enhancing data analysis capabilities by continuously exploring new tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Providing training and support to team members and other stakeholders in the effective use of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Contributing to the development of data-driven culture across the organisation.
As a Data Analyst, you will possess:
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis or a related field, with a proven track record of delivering data-driven insights.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages such as SQL, Python, or R.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Superset.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis techniques, including regression, hypothesis testing, and predictive modelling.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse complex data sets to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for collaborating with diverse stakeholders.
- Familiarity with industry standards, security protocols, and best practices.
All applications must be received by the 4th June 2023.What can Williams offer?
The Williams Group is based in multi acre complex located in Grove, Oxfordshire. The Williams Group offers a competitive holiday package, staff events/open days, a subsidised restaurant on site and various car schemes. We have an on-site gym (open 24 hours a day) as well as various fitness classes including outdoors bootcamps, pilates and yoga free for all staff and contractors to use. Aside from these benefits we can offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a based just 30 mins from Oxford City Centre by bus.
Williams is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments