Opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance technician to join an award-winning and secure market-leading company in their industry. They have been established for over 40 years, offer excellent rates of pay and have recently been investing heavily in their site.
You will work a 4 on 4 off (days only) rota 8am-6pm.
Working closely with the maintenance manager you will form part of a large maintenance team undertaking a varied role involving reactive breakdown maintenance, assisting with the delivery of a planned preventative maintenance system and project work centred around installations, upgrades and improvements.
As the multi-skilled maintenance technician, your duties will include:
- Supporting the engineering team by carrying out systematic tasks
- Responding to breakdowns promptly and repairing in line with company strategy in a safe manner
- Assisting in the delivery of a PPM system
- Involvement in continuous improvements to plant and machinery to improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Identifying areas that will improve the production performance
- Providing maintenance support for projects as required
- Performing housekeeping duties in the engineering department as required
- Ensuring you work to health and safety requirements at all times
- Carrying out testing on-site facilities periodically as required
To apply for the multi-skilled maintenance technician role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- A time-served apprenticeship (electrical or mechanical)
- Good multi-skill ability
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
In return the multi-skilled maintenance technician will receive a salary starting at £39,800 rising to £42,600 after completion of 6 month probation period plus pension (5% company contribution), annual profit share bonus (up to 10%), 24 days holiday + Bank holidays rising to 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays after 5 years' service, etc.
If you are a multi-skilled maintenance technician, multi-skilled maintenance technician, maintenance technician, electrical maintenance technician, mechanical maintenance technician, mechanical fitter, etc. that wishes to be considered for the maintenance technician role, please click on the apply button.