We set up in 2018 to make EV charging simpler, greener and cheaper for drivers, to encourage EV adoption and reduce carbon emissions. Core to our platform is a proprietary smart-charging algorithm, dynamically aligning charging with intermittent low-carbon electricity, reducing carbon emissions from grid electricity by as much as 70%.
We’ve so far secured over 13m USD in funding and achieved the title of ‘Best Energy Startup in the World’ when we won the Free Electrons programme. We’ve brought together a high performing team bringing expertise from their previous roles at National Grid, Bulb, BCG, Meta, Amazon, BBOX and more, and pride ourselves on the inclusive and collaborative culture we’ve created.
We’re looking for more talented and passionate folk to join our mission to make EV charging greener, as we push to have over a million drivers using our product globally.
What will you do?
- Develop and build relationships with mid-market and enterprise clients, farming existing accounts while hunting for new ones too; pitching to charger manufacturers and working with installers to generate leads
- Own commercial engagements with key partner accounts, leading pitches and negotiations and developing deep understandings of their commercial strategies, priorities, organisational design and processes
- Establish new relationships across a dynamic and evolving landscape of potential clients
- Support Project Managers and integration teams to ensure successful commercial relationships beyond the initial contract sign-off
- Participating in events, conferences and other opportunities to grow the ev.energy brand presence
- Think creatively on new ideas, methods and partnership opportunities
- Monitor sales performance metrics, providing regular updates and insights to leadership
- Collaborate with teams across the company including Growth and Customer Success
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of success in driving sales in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience selling to mid-market and enterprise clients, and confidence in dealing with complex and lengthy sales cycles where necessary
- Drive and determination - you’ll push to generate new business opportunities, create new introductions and achieve commercial success for yourself, the team and the company as a whole
- Ideally, you’ll have experience within the EV charging industry and have an appreciation for how fast-moving and complex the landscape is; or interest in picking this up quickly!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key decision-makers externally as well as peers internally
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian, French or other languages is not essential but a huge bonus
How will we support you?
- Remote working, investing in your home office setup or a co-working location convenient for you
- Access to conferences, meet-ups and training
- A top of the range Macbook and all you need to do your best work
- A structured career progression framework and advancement opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Generous equity, with options to earn more shares as you progress
- Quarterly team meet-ups, to collaborate and have fun in person!
If you don’t have all of the requirements, but you’re really interested in what we’re doing, please apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and may be able to tailor the role around your abilities and experience. We value applicants regardless of their background or years of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for someone based in Europe for this position.