We set up in 2018 to make EV charging simpler, greener and cheaper for drivers, to encourage EV adoption and reduce carbon emissions. Core to our platform is a proprietary smart-charging algorithm, dynamically aligning charging with intermittent low-carbon electricity, reducing carbon emissions from grid electricity by as much as 70%.
We’ve so far secured over 13m USD in funding and achieved the title of ‘Best Energy Startup in the World’ when we won the Free Electrons programme. We’ve brought together a high performing team bringing expertise from their previous roles at National Grid, Bulb, BCG, Meta, Amazon, BBOX and more, and pride ourselves on the inclusive and collaborative culture we’ve created.
We’re looking for more talented and passionate folk to join our mission to make EV charging greener, as we push to have over a million drivers using our product globally.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the Senior PM in Driver Growth to collaborate on and update the overall Driver Engagement product strategy
- Be accountable for key product outcomes for the Driver Experience team
- Create and refine driver experience dashboards in collaboration with a product analyst, building rituals that place metrics at the centre of the team’s work
- Own the post-30 days driver experience, including charger engagement, incentives, roaming and solar
- Lead discovery activities with the Technical Lead and Product Designer, placing customer insights at the centre of the team’s work
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers and marketeers to coordinate product execution, driving continuous improvement in the delivery process wherever possible
What are we looking for?
- Experience within product management in a B2C company
- Experience in interviews, focus groups, surveys, to ensure product decisions are made with the needs of customers in mind
- Excellent ability to build relationships with marketeers, peers and stakeholders across the business; you’ll be able to communicate clearly and succinctly
- You understand the trade-offs between quality and delivering fast and can be pragmatic, with the ability to encourage pragmatism within the team
- An understanding of software development best practices
- Ideally, experience or interest in the EV or green energy sector
How will we support you?
- Remote working, investing in your home office setup or a co-working location convenient for you
- Access to conferences, meet-ups and training
- A top of the range Macbook and all you need to do your best work
- A structured career progression framework and advancement opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Generous equity, with options to earn more shares as you progress
- Quarterly team meet-ups, to collaborate and have fun in person!
If you don’t have all of the requirements, but you’re really interested in what we’re doing, please apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and may be able to tailor the role around your abilities and experience. We value applicants regardless of their background or years of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for someone based in the UK or Europe for this position.