About The Team
We are part of a dynamic close knit team, where we feel very appreciated for what we do through our customer centric collaboration. This utilising of our technical skills and daily business partnering cross functionally, really is the best combination! Your learning and development will never stop throughout your time here. We are given ownership of projects and autonomy to then create positive impact for HelloFresh – that comes through trust in our abilities from our team. With being such an integral and important part of HelloFresh, comes a lot of accountability and responsibility. As a small but growing team, we must work extra hard to make sure our customers get the service and boxes they order. But what never goes amiss is the acknowledgement for our achievements and successes, which when are achieved are for all to see.What You Will Be Doing
As a member of our Data & Business Intelligence department, you'll work with our dynamic Forecasting team, where data-driven insights shape operational excellence. Your role is pivotal to our operations, as the forecast of customer demand and its impact on our supply chain influence our entire business and contribute to our continued success.
Who You Are
- Partner with global data scientists, data engineers, and business analysts to refine operational forecasting at the model and scripting levels.
- Review, maintain, and implement forecasting models in a production setting. Drive improvements to these models and ensure the reliability of data dependencies.
- Develop comprehensive forecasting tools to anticipate and manage future demands, working closely with other operational teams.
- Design and develop dynamic data visualizations to present critical insights for forecast enhancement, facilitating efficient stock management and optimized production processes.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, adapting to shifts in our operating environment and their effects on our forecasting tools.
What You Will Get In Return
- Proficient in SQL, with some experience in Python.
- Eager to enhance your Python skills in a hands-on environment.
- Familiar with a CI/CD setting.
- Demonstrated success in problem-solving, taking ownership, and creating sustainable data solutions.
- Experienced with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau.
- Skilled at working in an Agile framework.
- Motivated to broaden your role to meet the needs of our evolving team.
- Preferred but not required: Snowflake/Databricks knowledge.
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Dog friendly office! (London site only)
- If in the office, enjoy a free breakfast every day
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London / DC Site(s)Work Schedule
: Hybrid working - 50/50 remote working & flexible start/finish times (role
: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.11756