Clean Room Maintenance Technician will report directly to Maintenance Lead. They will be responsible for ensuring maintenance standards are kept to a high level within the Clean Rooms and that all maintenance, planned and reactive, is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Electro-mechanical repair of equipment and facilities within the Washington site, this will include working in a workshop, moldshop and clean room environment.
- Input to and implementation of the Preventative Maintenance Plan to ensure the safe running of equipment on site.
- Liaising with outside contractors for installation, repair and modification of equipment.
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
- Clear and concise reporting of all maintenance work carried, faults found, modifications, etc. within the Maintenance Management System.
- Set up and changeover of equipment to meet the production schedule.
- Ensure safe working practices and high standards of husbandry are being upheld.
- To work with minimal supervision to achieve tasks at a high standard.
- When necessary covering for other Maintenance Technicians on shift for holidays/sickness.
- Have a time served apprenticeship or equivalent certificate/diploma in a mechanical engineering discipline to a minimum of Level 3.
- Previous experience in the fault finding and repair of machinery.
- Analytical mindset coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude
- Self-driven individual.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a maintenance role.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Previous work within the medical/pharmacy/FMCG would be beneficial
- Previous work within a clean room environment would be beneficial