At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world. Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. Job Description
- Under limited supervision, normally receives little instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Conducts surveys to ascertain the locations of natural features and human-made structures on the earth's surface, underground, and underwater, using electronic distance-measuring equipment and other surveying instruments.
- Operates and manages land-information computer systems, performs tasks such as storing data, making inquiries, and producing plots and reports.
- Reviews information from survey teams regarding measurement of distances, directions, angles between points and elevation of points, lines, and contours on, above, and below the earth’s surface.
- Researches legal records, looks for evidence of previous boundaries, and analyzes the data to determine the location of boundary lines.
- Records the results of surveys, verifies the accuracy of data, and prepares plots, maps, and reports.
- An experienced professional with full understanding of area of specialization.
- Works on problems of diverse scope.
- Minimum 15 years experience
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- GCC project experience
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started. ReqID:
J10078557 Business Line:
Construction Management Business Group:
DCS Strategic Business Unit:
ME and Africa Career Area:
Survey & Estimation Work Location Model: