Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Head of Facilities Management Delivery Agent to join our team in NEOM. Parsons is providing Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services for the development of NEOM Infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. NEOM is a planned cross-border city in the Tabuk Province of northwestern Saudi Arabia. The site is near the Red Sea and the borders of Egypt, Israel, and Jordan. It will cover a total area of 26,500 km2 (10,200 sq mi) and will extend 460 km along the coast of the Red Sea.
Together we are delivering the world’s largest project, imagining a new way of living, and leaving behind an unmatched legacy.Responsibilities For This Position Include
- Advancing the strategic delivery of the FM functions as directed by NEOM FM. This will include supporting the provision of defined services such as the procurement strategy, operational readiness, and the identification and delivery of key FM artifacts.
- Leading an in-term managing agent overseeing future facilities services for THE LINE so that that the future environment is fit for purpose in terms of facilities, health & safety, and that the appropriate level of FM services for the operational requirements is established.
- Demonstrating a full understanding of current and future legislation that relates to Health and Safety and the built environment and shall demonstrate experience of FM functions such as procurement management, operational readiness, continuity planning, staffing requirements, FM Strategy development, and stakeholder management.
- Development and management of stakeholder relationships will be one of the key requirements of the Head of FMDAA, which will include working with the Senior FM Delivery Advisory Agent and Stakeholder Manager to develop and manage relationships and recommend SLA’s and KPI's with future FM Operators.
- Develop Stakeholder engagement with the team and future FM Operators
- Lead the established HQSE process on behalf of NEOM FM.
- Organize and chair weekly operations meetings and confirm all objectives and requirements are communicated to the team.
- Develop the strategy for FM logistics and site storage requirements
- Confirm that all records are created and maintained for FM services (artifact development) for operational procedures
- Advance and provide structure to FM Procurement strategy and benchmarking projects.
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
- System integration for FM services will be a key aspect for this project and the Head of FMDAA, will be proficient in FM Systems and the automation of future technologies for the project.
- Will have international experience of negotiating and procuring FM Operators based upon best practice principles and a working knowledge of the development and implementation of performance measurement techniques to provide value for NEOM FM.
- Degree / Masters in Facilities Management or related field.
- +20 years of similar experience preferably in a Facilities Management Company, acting as FM Lead, with a minimum of 5 years at a Senior Manager level.
- A professional qualification in real estate or facilities management or equivalent.
- NEBOSH qualification in health & safety or equivalent is considered a plus.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.