Head of Partnership Operations
Executive Director of Global Partnerships
NEOM U Global Partnerships
Education, Research, and Innovation Sector (ERI Sector)
The ERI Sector will be a world class education, research, and innovation hub, that inspires and empowers the best minds: technology to better the world, innovation through the "lab of the future” and life-long personalized development. It will be focused on the fusion of the liberal arts with digital thinking, computing, and technology to solve humanity’s most pressing problems. ERI Sector’s Faculty, Scientist, and students, through immersive, synergistic relationships and partnerships with the NEOM community, its other sectors, and The Line, will serve as the creators and stewards of the “living laboratory” NEOM aspires to be, to imagine, inspire and enable the groundbreaking discoveries and breakthrough innovations the world needs to advance and to thrive. Their innovative approaches in technology-enabled, personalized experiential learning across disciplines, and their bold research pursuits to conquer pressing societal challenges and to define new scientific frontiers, will be supported by exceptional facilities and laboratories which, augmented through immersive partnerships with the NEOM sectors, their industrial partners, and the Line, will enable and foster an unmatched ecosystem for purposeful collaboration, life-long learning and creative exploration at the service of society.
The Head of Partnership Operations is responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the university partnerships division. This includes developing and implementing processes and systems to ensure efficient and effective management of budgets, contracts, and agreements, as well as ensuring cross-functional collaboration with other departments..
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Develop and implement processes and systems for efficient budget, contract, and agreement management.
- Oversee staffing and resource allocation within the university partnerships division.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with other departments.
- Monitor and report on division performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies and regulations.
- Ensure faculty and student access to the support needed when visiting working at partner's locations.
- Ensure partners invoices and other requirements are processed on time and accurately.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the division to ensure achievement of goals and objectives.
Background, Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in operations management, with a focus on higher education.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated experience in budget management and contract negotiation.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
COMMUNICATION - MAIN STAKEHOLDERS
- ERI Sector and other NEOM sectors
- Some interactions with other organizations’ staff