London, UK (Hybrid)
Up to £60,000 Salary
A rapidly growing and very successful boutique Data Consultancy is looking for an Analytics Engineer to join their strong Data team and help them in building out top-tier data platforms and insights across their clients. They are focused on delivering large scale data transformations for businesses looking to leverage their data to inform decision making and work with a breath of companies from green-field start-ups to well-known brands!
Your responsibilities as an Analytics Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Work with Stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines using SQL and Python
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Work with APIs to extract data and integrate with other systems.
- Optimise data models and conduct data analysis to identify patterns and insights.
Your Skills And Experience
A successful Analytics Engineer will have the following:
- BSc in STEM subject
- Proficiency in SQL
- Familiar with DBT
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Experience integrating APIs
- Understanding of Datamodelling concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Generous home office budget
- Personal Development Budget
- Flexible Working
- Wider additional benefits package
How To Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to (see below) or click the Apply Link.