An aviation body is looking for a Commercial Manager to join a new team working on how to take the UK's aviation industry closer towards its Net Zero goals, with a particular focus on being powered by hydrogen, as part of a wider global programme of work, ‘Fly Zero’.
- Help develop the commercial and financial model underpinning hydrogen options.
- Identifying potential commercial partners and funding sources, and developing compelling business cases.
- Interact with varied stakeholders, including government bodies, research organisations, and academic institutions.
- Strong commercial contract management experience, ideally in aerospace, or relevant adjacent industry
- Experience of competitive tendering processes
- Demonstrated financial understanding with experience creating finance/cost models
- Able to write in a clear and compelling manner in a variety of forms (e.g., white papers, presentations, commercial agreements)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Until April 2024
- Rate: Fixed term contract - salary up to £70k annual + benefits
- Location: hybrid working with London office