The Maintenance technician is responsible for safe and efficient delivery of maintenance operations for all process, plant and buildings on my client's site.Role And Responsibilities
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of all maintenance operations for all process, plant and buildings
- Liaising among different departments eg. Managers, suppliers, customers.
- Responsible for compliance to all the safe system of work procedures.
- Manage and prioritize workload in line with the CMMS system.
- Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance task are completed with set timescales.
- To comply with the companys safety culture.
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed including Environmental impacts.
- Support and develop engineering apprentices.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Electrical/Mechanical qualifications relative to the scope of the role.
- Hands on maintenance experience.
- Computer literate.
- Working knowledge of a CMMS system.
- Working knowledge of PLCs
- Full trained and competent Multi-skilled engineer
- Working knowledge of chemical processes an advantage.
- Technical knowledge in maintaining plant and machinery to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory legislation.