RENEWABLE ENERGY ENGINEER WADEBRIDGE UP TO £30k
Hunter Mason are looking for a motivated, organised Renewable Energy Engineers to join our clients existing team and assist with the installation of PV systems, together with operations and maintenance on various sites throughout the country.
The role will require knowledge of PV systems and flexibility to work intensely for certain periods of time anywhere in the country.Essential Requirements
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Previous experience in renewables, roofwork or general construction.
- Previous solar PV installation experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach to tasks.
- Flexibility for working throughout the UK, including evenings and weekends.
- Driving License.
- Telehandler ticket
- MEWP 3a & 3b ticket
- Working at heights
- Manual handling
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the workplace
- CSCS card
To hear more, contact Hunter Mason or email henry (@) huntermasonconsulting . com