Initial Washrooms - Service Technician - Flexible Working at O2 arena Foot Role
£23160 (pro rated based on hours worked)
basic + bonus , overtime, mobile phone, company uniform, discounts on 3000+ retailers
Full time, permanent position. 40 hour working week. Monday - Friday- day shiftGreenwich - O2 Arena
Initial Washrooms is one of the UK's leading providers of washroom, hygiene and floorcare services. We are currently looking for a Service Technician to join our team on a full time permanent basis, working Monday - Friday daytime, delivering fantastic customer service in the O2 Arena!
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys, working alone and meeting new people, someone who plans their own days and likes to get a job done well
Wondering what a typical day looks like for our Service Technicians?Requirements
- You will travel to the site ready to service your first customer of the day - this will be customers within the O2 arena - restaurants, shops, cinema, public washrooms.
- It's an early start for most, but this means your day will finish early too - usually between 1pm-3pm!
- Your day will be spent visiting a number of different customers. Want the good news? No two days will be the same due to the variety of our customers you will meet.
- You will service your customers' washroom products including soap dispensers, air fresheners, nappy bins, feminine hygiene units and indoor and outdoor floor mats.
- You will be responsible for fitting and removing products from customers' washrooms.
- Whilst you don't need to be an athlete, you will work up a sweat loading and unloading units and floor mats for your customers, so you would need to be physically fit.
- You will be responsible for your own health and safety
- Time for you to head back to your nearest office to unload and reload so you can start your day all over again tomorrow.
- This is also the time for you to debrief with your manager, discuss your day and get set up for tomorrow.
To be considered for the Service Technician position you will have:
- Great customer service skills - we need you to interact with our customers and ensure you have each job signed off
- Great communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role can start early and also end early!
- Ability to use own initiative and have a positive ‘can do' attitude
- Pride in the job you do
We value the work our Service Technicians do, and we reward you with:
- A competitive salary package including a minimum basic of £23160
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half
- Sales Lead Commission - this isn't a sales job, but we do need you to pass any sales leads onto your local sales consultant
- Rentokil Rewards (includes cashback and discounts on multiple retailers)
- Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business.
- Company contributory pension
This job can be whatever you make of it; whether you are happy to come to work, do a great job and go home worry free; or want to go to work, impress and climb the ladder into management. Apply and find out why this is the job for you!