The Social Media & content Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of social media strategies, activities, content calendars and plans for the THE LINE handles (to be activated) across 8 channels; reflecting the broader THE LINE Sales & Marketing strategy. The role requires understanding and close collaboration with a variety of teams across THE LINE and NEOM Central Marketing teams; Digital, Media, Brand, Content, Campaigns, and overall marketing. This is a career-defining opportunity to work on the most ambitious project in the world and manage one of the most active brands on social media in the region.Key Accountabilities & Activities
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Work with the Senior Digital Manager on the implementation of the social media & content strategy across all the social media channels.
- Conceive, create, and execute innovative social media marketing campaigns to deliver brand affinity and increased consumer engagement.
- Develop Social Media and digital content themes and pillars
- Develop, plan and execute quarterly hub social media series to grow NEOM’s community across all channels and increase organic engagement and reach.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the appointed social media agency and manage day-to-day communications and deliverables.
- Work with central marketing, sectors, and other internal stakeholders across the organization to support and amplify their activities on Social.
- Manage the development and delivery of monthly content calendars and weekly content plans by the agency
- Oversee the development of quarterly content road maps based on pre-approved strategy
- Manage the overall content delivery, from planning, to execution and launch; including all various level of approvals.
- Work closely with the brand and comms teams to manage the development of surrounding social content that is bespoke to each channel.
- Ability to re-purpose social media content for different social media platforms based on a deep understanding of how content is consumed differently on each channel
- Ideation on quick wins and reactive/agile content creation
- Develop and manage relationships with 3rd party vendors such as agencies, production houses, and adaptation partners.
- Effectively manage THE LINE’s social media reputation through world-class community management, moderation, social listening, and social care.
- Develop THE LINE’s domestic social influencer/creator strategy and work on influencer outreach programmes.
- Manage NEOM’s employee advocacy programme and ensure successful adoption of the platform.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years of concentrated experience with social media channels and deep understanding of digital marketing; proven ability to significantly drive engagement and conversion.
- Deep understanding of the Saudi social media scene, culture, and trends but also experience with working on global social media campaigns for international markets
- Strong understanding of social media measurement and insights as well as overall digital analytics
- Proven experience working on influencer marketing campaigns
- Social Media experience within Tourism, FMCG, Retail/Property or hospitality industry.
- A proven track record in agency management and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative thinker who can be both innovative and execution-oriented
- Able to work in an ambiguous, 'internet-speed' environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to influence management
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Degree, Marketing / Digital Marketing, Communications or Media. MSc is a plus.
- Relevant industry qualifications