Senior Test Engineer
Test Engineer opportunity in a well-funded, leading company within renewable energy. The company is a world leader in this space, and aims to play a key role in the global transition to clean, affordable energy.
The role will suit a high performer, who will enjoy working in a fast-paced and expanding test team. The company value their staff and are able to provide a positive and empowering work environment, with progression opportunities.
Responsibilities - Test Engineer
- Execute test plans.
- Prepare test stands and platforms for testing.
- Produce test reports, presenting findings and recommendations.
- Review and analyse test data.
- Closely work and collaborate with other teams within the business.
Experience Required - Test Engineer
- Industry experience, ideally in fuel cell/ battery company, automotive, aerospace or similar.
- Experience carrying out testing.
- Experience working directly on a test stand.
- Comfortable with data analysis and documentation.
This is a permanent, hybrid role based in Horsham, West Sussex.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the button below.