Python Engineer - Energy Tech - £80,000-£125,000 + Bonus
An exciting energy tech company are on a mission to get the world running on 100% renewable energy using data science, analytics, and trading expertise - they are now looking for Backend Engineers to join them on their journey.
- Help drive innovation of their innovative ETRM platform that involves commercial decision-making and market execution.
- Develop data-driven solutions to help optimise efficiency for their green energy assets.
- Work alongside top engineering talent building robust, dependable systems that scale well.
Knowledge and experience:
- Proficient in Python (Golang is nice too).
- Previous exposure to working in the Energy sector is beneficial.
- Have a passion for making the world a better, more efficient and sustainable place to live in.
Hybrid working from their London HQ that offers an outstanding package;
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays!
- £5,000 personal development allowance
- Large bonus + more
If this sounds interesting to you, apply below or contact email@example.com.