Hey there and welcome to your new Opportunity with us. Being a EV Charger Service Engineer is an exciting task since you are the superhero our clients need. You know what setup of our solutions will satisfy their needs, therefore, these here are your most important tasks:
- support to dead and represent the brand in Europe and with existing and potential Customers
- support for the execution of all EV charger services in Europe
- Ensure the correct planning of EV charger activities and all necessary resources (technical, Human, Administrative) in a cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
- help to develop and improve the procedures for plant installation/operations and maintenance etc.
- Coordinate and optimize transactional services between contract and 3rd party customers
- Select, initiate, and supervise contractors/vendors
All right, all right, so I hope you are now aware of what is up for you, what background should you have in order to feel comfortable with this role? Keep in mind its all about electrical equipment, thats why it is essential for you to have:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering or related fields
- Experience in reading and interpreting electrical, I&C (Instrumentation & Control), mechanical drawings and technical manuals
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal or no supervision
- A safety first and customer focused mindset
- Organizational skills, good time-management, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Strong knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- C1& above in English
- Willingness to travel
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of! And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of European and multicultural exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!