My Client is resourcing for a Solar Engineer, this is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a world leading company with an established and expert team.
Projects are predominately located throughout the UK and Ireland.
In this role you will act as Lead Solar Engineer in which you will take, Ownership of all generic technical documents relating to mechanical and electrical design. Work with the technical team, suppliers and sub-contractors in the development and delivery of technical solutions.
Main duties of the role:
- Executing Utility Scale Solar projects,
- Energy yield and resource assessments
- Site layouts and optimisation, concept design and feasibility studies,
- Technical due diligence for Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions
- Lender’s Technical Advisor (LTA) scopes of work
- Owner’s Engineering support, design reviews and site visits construction monitoring and witnessing of commissioning and testing
The role has a fantastic salary, bonus and benefits package.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global leading solar team, being at the forefront of renewable energy transition.