Main Purpose of Role:
To trouble-shoot, maintain, repair and operate Centurion equipment as instructed within Workshop; carries out any other standard workshop duties, such as call outs, maintenance, spare part requisitions, etc. Carries out same tasks as an when required(often at short notice) Offshore or on client sites worldwide when such projects arise/client orders placed and as instructed by Project Management team; All above carried out according to approved company and HSSEQ procedures.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out all standard workshop and mechanical duties as instructed by Workshop Manager/Supervisor, reporting progress, problems, issues to Workshop Manager/Supervisor to ensure that Workshop jobs are properly and efficiently planned and completed within set timescales.
- Carries out all planned Workshop maintenance tasks (scheduled & emergent) relevant to all equipment.
- Ensures equipment materials, spare parts requisitioned, and all tooling required is at hand/prepared to enable efficient work execution, for both on and offshore jobs.
- Implementation of PM checks including temperature , pressure , volts / Hz and record all relevant information on the company records accurately.
- Carries out equipment diagnostics, trouble shooting, basic root cause analysis and checks, documenting same and remedial actions taken.
- Ensures all tasks (onshore/offshore/site) are planned efficiently, carried out in a timely manner and to a consistently high standard.
- Completes and submits all required company records/documentation on completion of onshore/offshore jobs.
- Liaison with Clients Offshore / Site and attend client meetings on request; follow all site/client permit to work policies and HSSEQ procedures when on site/offshore. (Lieu days for offshore work provided, allocated and taken in accordance with approved company procedure)
- Trade qualification from recognised and approved Training College/Provider, e.g. SVQ L3 in Mechanical/Maintenance Engineering.
- Offshore/worldwide experience of working on client sites.
- In depth knowledge of health and safety procedures.