Are you looking to get a job into the Wind industry?
As a Part-Time Wind Turbine Technician, you will play a vital role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our wind turbines. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular maintenance and servicing of wind turbines
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in wind turbines
- Performing inspections and tests on electrical and mechanical systems
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations and company policies
- Working with other team members to achieve project targets.
Your requirements will be:
- Previous experience in a technical role
- Technical education or apprenticeship in a relevant field, such as electrical or mechanical engineering
- Ability to work at heights and in all weather conditions.
- Good understanding of health and safety regulations and procedure sis desirable but not essential.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the wind industry or who is looking for a part-time position in a growing and exciting field!
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at Linkedin.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Full Circle
After being part of EWT for over 20 years, we’re fully ready to grow as an independent company supporting multiple brands in the world of wind turbines. We started this exiting journey in 2021 and our team is working every day to support our independency and growth.
We aim to offer our first-class maintenance support to all who require it. No matter the brand, whether customers have one or one-hundred turbines; we are here to provide agile, honest and responsive support. We offer regular and corrective maintenance, blade inspection and repair, 24/7 remote monitoring, and statutory inspections. Basically, everything one would need to keep their turbines turning. We are known for our wide-ranging expertise, extensive resources and personal approach to help customers to get the most out of the turbines.
Our head office team is based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. The rest of our 150 employees are employed all over Europe, maintaining wind turbines all over the world.
We are an enthusiastic and young team, in the sense that we’re growing the teams as our company is growing. That creates a unique and dynamic environment full of energy and collaboration! The team is open, direct and honest and reflects the divers world we live in!
Acquisition to this position is not appreciated!