(*****No recruiters please*****)
Who are we?
H2GO Power is an inclusive award-winning startup specialising in safe, efficient, and smart hydrogen-energy storage solutions for a net-zero emissions future. Our fast-growing team is dedicated to solving sophisticated technical problems with the goal to provide clean and reliable power from renewable sources and help counter climate change with technology. We are an inclusive and cross-functional team that works collaboratively in a dynamic environment. We strongly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
Why are we hiring for this role?
H2GO Power are scaling their innovative and groundbreaking hydrogen storage technology and building MWh materials based hydrogen storage systems.The role will comprise of managing and delivering systems and integrations work packages for H2GO Power products on budget, on time, on quality and with regulatory compliance. This role is critical to our company and product vision. We are looking for a someone experienced in leading systems development of multidisciplinary products to take the technology to the next phase.
Key responsibilities & what will you do:
- Lead the day to day management of the H2GO systems and integration development and team to meet product targets.
- Liaise with internal and external multidiciplinary stakeholders to capture product requirements and generate specification documents.
- Analyse and define system features and attributes.
- Manage and deliver systems and integrations work packages for H2GO Power products on budget, on time, on quality.
- Contribute to setting engineering standards that clearly communicate our expectations for compliance with statutory requirements, technical requirements, operational requirements, and quality requirements.
- Application of Systems Engineering for defining system behavior and deriving functional requirements.
- Define logical architectures to enable allocation of features/functions.
- Analyse and define physical architecture and interfaces for systems.
- Support reliability and safety analysis (e.g. ITD, FMEA, FTA, HARA etc.).
- Interface between software and hardware engineers to support system design.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure that requirements, timescales, and costs targets are tracked and achieved.
- Perform and support product verification and validation test plans and feedback of results into the system design.
- Ensure project documentation is correctly managed, maintained and released in line with company processes and standards.
- Lead the test and integration activities when products and systems are realised.
- Carry out network logical definition and design for networked products
What will you bring?
- Enthusiasm for the H2GO mission objective and the role of green hydrogen to meet Net Zero ambitions.
- A process driven customer-first mindset backed by a ferocious ‘can do’ attitude and a never-ending desire to learn and contribute.
- The ability to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment and prioritise effectively.
- A demonstrable experience of delivering digital hardware products on budget, on time, on quality and with regulatory compliance.
- A demonstrable experience of supporting the development of a product from concept through to manufacture.
- A demonstrable experience of managing the safety and operations of electrical test areas.
- A demonstrable experience of working with high voltage, high power rating products and test rigs.
- Experience of designing, debugging and deploying networked technologies such as CAN bus, OPC UA and PROFINET.
- Familiarity with structured problem solving such as ABA testing and fishbone diagrams.
- Excellent at building successful relationships with external partners, peers, stakeholders, suppliers and reporting line Familiarity with the V model development cycle.
- A demonstrable experience of using SE tools and analyses to design products and systems.
- Demonstrable experience with working to deadlines, holding others to account and managing multidisciplinary teams.
- The use of MBSE (and associated tools) to deliver complex control system products.
- Demonstrable experience working on large projects and budgetary responsibility.
- Experience in working on energy storage systems, hydrogen, or designing for hazardous areas.
- Be conversant and competent in the managing the safety of products (functional safety).
- Developing safety critical systems and evaluate risks with tools such ad HAZOP, HAZAN, HAZID, FMEAs, etc.
- Proven leadership experience.