Maintenance Technician Trainee
SLB is a global technology company driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
Build your career with us. Whatever your background or expertise, a career here puts you at the heart of the energy transition, at the heart the global energy industry. It’s where you can make the most impact, in every corner of the world, because this is where the most investment is being made. We’re uniquely positioned to bring together the best people with diverse viewpoints to solve one of humanity’s most significant challenges. And you have a unique role to play; ultimately balancing the planet for good.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands, functions as a technician, and assists in the maintenance process. The position reports to the maintenance supervisor. Maintenance Technicians are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
· Execute and Close-Out Maintenance Work Order
· Perform Maintenance Scheduling
· Perform Equipment Initial Maintenance Evaluation
· Reconcile Post Job Resources
· Dispose Equipment
· Degree and qualification level: professional, vocational technical diploma
· Minimum specific experience in mechanical engineering required.
· Knowledge of basic mechanical principles.
· Desirable experience/skills: hands-on, practical mindset.
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. #SLB