Calling all tech enthusiasts! Are you a problem-solving, curious, and strategic Data Engineer? Join us at Sidetrade, the leading global SaaS provider recognized by Gartner.() https://go.sidetrade.com/GartnerMagicQuadrant22.ht...
Indulge your passion for high-availability software and performance enhancement as part of our dynamic team. Embrace the challenge, embrace the excitement – become a Data Engineer and thrive! Shape the future of AI-powered Order-to-Cash at Sidetrade today. Join us in creating innovative solutions that redefine the industry!About Sidetrade and Its Amazing R&D Team
Sidetrade is a fast-growing international software company that is transforming the Order-to-Cash process for global enterprises. Its AI-powered SaaS platform digitizes the financial customer journey, empowering CFOs to secure and accelerate cash flow generation. Recognized as a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for two consecutive years, Sidetrade fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-centricity from its headquarters in Europe and North America.
The R&D team comprises experienced tech professionals who share a deep passion for technology. Together, they are dedicated to developing cutting-edge software solutions that drive the transformation of our customers' work processes. We provide comprehensive training, coaching, resources, and mentorship to empower every team member's growth and nurture their success.Requirements
We are seeking a passionate and knowledgeable Data Engineer with a multifaceted skill set. Immerse yourself in the exhilarating world of high-volume data & AI within our cutting-edge tech environment. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, embracing the latest tools, techniques, and technologies. Fuel your professional growth and innovation within our agile development ecosystem.As a key member of our development team, you will :
You’ll have most of the following key skills and experience:
- Design, build, and maintain scalable and efficient data pipelines. Data is at the heart of everything we do. The pipelines you build will power our analytics, machine learning and product features
- Enhance our Data Warehouse and Data Lake to enable informed decision-making through data-driven insights
- Contribute to the development of a data platform aimed at democratizing data
- Develop highly optimized and fine-tuned data platforms to maximize performance, scalability, and resilience
- Stay up to date with data engineering trends, recommending and implementing new technologies and tools to enhance data processing capabilities
- Ensure unit tests have sufficient coverage and that code analysis is green
- Support implementation of secure design principles according to policies and standards of Information Security
Your first 90 days:
- At least 3 year's experience in Data Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Python
- Expertise in implementing programming best practices and principles
- Proficient in relational and NoSQL databases
- Strong understanding of event-driven architecture and event streaming
- Experience developing and supporting robust, automated and reliable data pipelines
- Familiarity with data modelling techniques and data visualization tools
- Attention to Detail: The success of downstream analytics, machine learning, and product features heavily relies on the integrity and quality of data
- Sound knowledge of data architecture, scalability and security/compliance
- Review your onboarding plan with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve your goals
- Collaborate with the team and participate to the roadmap
- Select (or suggest a new!) innovation topic to work on during 'Innovation Time', which take place every other Friday afternoon
- Build your internal network across all departments
- Expand your skill set, share your expertise and unlock your full potential
At Sidetrade, we cultivate a multicultural environment that fuels innovation. With over 22 nationalities represented, we strongly value diversity, gender equality, inclusivity, and fairness. As an equal opportunity employer, we reject all forms of discrimination and harassment. Your unique contributions are celebrated, driving collective success in our inclusive workplace.
Discover more on www.sidetrade.comAgencies
Only applications from invited agencies through the Workable portal will be accepted. Unsolicited CVs sent directly to managers or HR will not incur any fees.