: BEMS Controls EngineerLocation
: Field Based covering Yorkshire and surrounding areas.Salary
: Attractive compensation package + company car/cash allowance, overtime opportunities and performance-related bonus.Working Pattern
: Permanent | Full Time with opportunities to improve work-life balance.
Get ready to supercharge our Engineering capabilities! We're on the hunt for talented individuals who can inject their skills and groundbreaking ideas into our mission to create a more sustainable and inclusive world—for you, your loved ones, and your community.
Whether you're already a seasoned BEMS Support engineer or BEMS Electrician eager to expand your technical know-how and dive into new systems, or you have a related background, we've got tailored development programs to equip you with the knowledge you need.
Joining our team means stepping into a world of cutting-edge projects that harness the power of the latest technologies and ingenious solutions, all aimed at reducing energy consumption and cutting carbon emissions.
We're all about personal growth, and that's why we've got your back. Your training and development path will be carefully charted, complete with regular reviews to ensure you're on track to reach your full potential.What’s In It For You
We are committed to helping our employees develop their skills and advance their careers. As a BEMS Controls Engineer, you will have access to ongoing training opportunities, including:
- Early access to manufacturer’s training programmes
- In-house training & on-the-job training
- Industry conferences and workshops
- Tailored development plans to help you achieve your career ambitions.
If You're Considering a Career With Us, You're Probably Wondering What's In It For You. From Health And Wellness To Finances And Family, SSE Has You Covered
- 34 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays), plus the option to purchase additional days.
- PensionPlus with 6% employer contributions, rising to 9% after 2 years service and 12% after 10 years service.
- 7x Life Assurance cover
- Share Save & SIP plans
- Cycle To Work scheme up to a generous £2,500
- EV Salary Sacrifice scheme providing an opportunity to lease an environmentally responsible Electric Vehicle
- EV Charger loan scheme up to £1,000
- Shopping discounts galore!
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and set yourself on the right path for long-term success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at SSE. With our commitment to job security, professional development, and supportive culture, we're confident that you'll find a fulfilling career here that aligns with your goals and aspirations. Apply now and take the first step towards achieving your full potential!
Join us in powering change!
Before commencing your role with SSE, you'll need to complete our pre-employment screening process. This will consist of a criminality and credit check.