Drive sales and revenue growth of Data Analytics (DA) LOB in UK by leveraging strategic and new client engagements. Work closely with account delivery, marketing and solutioning teams to offer value driven solutions and build long term accounts/client relationships across UK.Reports to
: Head of Sales, US
Experience And Skills
- Drive and achieve quarterly sales targets for Data Analytics solutions in UK.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients with a goal to identifying new opportunities especially with C-suite clients.
- Develop and execute sales strategies that captures market share from competitors and accelerates growth in green fields.
- Manage client relationships, build a portfolio of long-term client relationships/accounts, and own the opportunity management cycle for DA sales in UK.
- Collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client.
- Create account plans including relationships mapped, opportunities to be pursued in Data analytics, pricing, and margin decisions etc.
- Own numbers/sales targets and calibrate the business accurately forecasting and reporting for DA sales US.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with clients in UK influencing long-term strategic direction for DA LOB.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key industries.
- Work with solutioning, technical and marketing teams to continuously develop and drive DA pipeline.
- Share market & competitive information with key stakeholders to enable DA offerings enhancement on a regular basis.
- Min 5- 10 years' experience in a similar role driving sales across region UK.
- Extensive experience in selling Data Analytics solutions.
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level client contacts.
- Exceptional experience of selling at the c-level, closing deals, and achieving sales quotas
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Exposure on market leading Business Intelligence (BI) front-end, data analytics middleware, or back-end data warehouse technologies.
- Understanding of data analytics technology stack (e.g., Hadoop/Spark, data streaming, ETL and data governance, predictive analytics, data science framework, etc.)
- Ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader in data analytics.
- Ability to establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement.
- Skilled at collaborating cross-functionally with marketing, solutioning and delivery teams.
- UK citizens and those authorized to work in the UK, willingness to travel across UK .