Graduate Renewable Energy Engineer.
Our client’s expertise in the lighting industry led to actively promoting the energy-saving benefits of LED lighting. As a result, they have evolved to support our clients in their decarbonization and Net Zero efforts. Their solutions encompass LED Lighting, Solar PV, Heating solutions, Electric Vehicle Charging, and Air Purification.
Our client is looking for a passionate Solar PV Design Engineer to join their operational renewables team. You must be a self-starter with a professional attitude who relishes achieving great results.
- Responsible for designing electrical designs for Solar panel systems, end to end.
- Aiding with DNO notifications and providing certificates.
- Work as part of a team with other technical designers, project managers and sales consultants, to create a cost-effective detailed technical design to meet criteria.
- Provide guidance on Solar & technical queries that arise.
- Always aim to improve efficiency and reliability.
- Keeping up to date with relevant tech to provide advice to the company.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and other internal teams.
Preferred skills required are:
- Knowledge and experience or desire to design renewable energy systems, including Solar PV.
- Knowledge of CAD, and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Electrical regulations, 18th Edition, Cable Calculations.
- Full driver’s license.
- Passionate about renewables.
- Up to £30k salary.
- Full training.
- 1-1 training with industry experts.
- Extra experience and online courses offered including 7671 courses.
- Great culture and attitude towards progression.
*Not accepting candidates in need of sponsorship*