Reporting Specialist Job Code
Senior Reporting Manager Direct Reports
The LINE Department
The LINE Proponent
n/a Job Family
Working within the reporting function of The LINE Proponent, the role will encompass providing reporting assistance, in the production of weekly, monthly and quarterly narrative and dashboard reports, accurately capturing the progress status and identifying trends and providing to the reporting leadership.
The Reporting Specialist will assist with all delivery and functional areas to structure report inputs in line with the required periodic reporting cycle to assist in the production of high quality reporting.
Assures there are clear lines of communication and reporting with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and developing transparency in all operations.Key Accountabilities & Activities
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Source monthly progress updates from project delivery, design and discipline leads.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Narrative Progress reports.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Progress presentations.
- Assist in the preparation of Quarterly Narrative Progress Reports each calendar quarter.
- Monitor EDMS Dashboards.
- Assist in the functionality of Dashboards.
- Attend weekly progress meetings, take accurate minutes and coordinate action close out with leads.
- Develop and assist in the preparation of weekly reporting on Contract hours, costs, budget, progress.
- Assit in the preparation of reporting data from disparate systems and sources, understand that data and present it in a clear and easily accessible manner.
- Own and update report templates as required and manage the configuration of documents, in line with any changes to the reporting framework and reporting cycle that may be made from time to time.
- Assist in the ongoing improvement of reporting within the overall team, identifying opportunities for process and systems improvements.
- Assist in the development of the Monthly Dashboard Report and the population by the teams.
- Coordinates and produces office level reporting.
- Provide additional support to the team as may from time to time be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level, with equivalent training and experience.
- Proficient user of IT systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, internet, MS Access, PowerBI, etc.)
- Ability to extract and collate data from different sources and systems.
- Time management, organisation and prioritisation skills and able to be organised in prioritising, planning and agreeing activities.
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong team player and collaborator with the ability to balance teamwork and independent project assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and drive to succeed.
COMMUNICATION - MAIN STAKEHOLDERS
- The LINE Region Team Members
- Related Sectors
- NEOM specialist departments including Urban Design, Projects, FP&A and Strategic Finance.
- Other NEOM Regions
- Other Teams generally across NEOM
- External consultants and partners.