Hypervolt builds market leading, smart, electric vehicle charging technology: hardware and software. We focus on combining beautiful design, exceptional customer experience and high performance software & hardware engineering to provide a product that our customers love.
We are a UK company and build + manufacturer everything here too.
We are a bunch of highly motivated and passionate people that are excited by being on a mission to be the backbone of the electricity grid, developing technologies that will slingshot the transition to an EV powered world and leave behind a cleaner, greener and more sustainable energy infrastructure for future generations!
Life at Hypervolt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZWw6u2sb6o
5 Star Reviews on Trustpilot https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/hypervolt.co.uk
Youtube Installer Insights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL9aFwzWSwA
Working at Hypervolt https://www.linkedin.com/company/hypervolt/posts/?feedView=all
Best home electric car chargers 2022: how to choose the right EV wallbox | DrivingElectric
We have made a big mark in a short space of time and we have ambitious plans to continue growing! We have a product that installers and customers love and a customer service team that continues to set the bar for the wider industry. All our growth to date has been pretty much direct with very little outbound sales or marketing. To capitalize on this organic growth we are building out a high performing BDM team and are looking for passionate, highly motivated people to join the team.
- Win new business across a variety of different verticals as part of our go to market strategy. Using all the tools available to you (LinkedIn Premium, Hubspot CRM, Social Media, Phone, industry networking events).
- Work collaboratively with the other BDMs in your team. We have developed a culture that is about pulling together as a team for the greater long term results for you and the business. We expect you to be ambitious and competitive but you must also be a team player.
- Book meetings and secure orders from B2B customers including but not limited to EV Charger Installation Companies, Car Leasing Companies, Car Dealerships, Energy Companies.
- Live on our CRM. All activity needs to be recorded for visibility and long term prospecting. We expect best practice behaviours when it comes to our CRM.
- Work with our VP of Sales in creating materials for the wider team to use as part of a prospecting strategy (presentations, video content, social media posts etc.)
- Work collaboratively with other key departments across the business. In particular Sales Operations and Customer Service. We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer experience in the business and a close working relationship between these departments is essential to track the customer journey end to end and deliver a market leading experience.
Who we'd like:
- Someone with a genuine passion for our space and our company above all else
- We are looking for someone with hunger, passion and ambition and will be hiring for attitude and aptitude above all else
- Outbound B2B sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus skills and experience:
- Any existing experience in the Electric Vehicle or Greentech space
- Any entrepreneurial experience
- Any start up experience