Why join AVA Energy?
AVA Energy is one of the leading independent international energy recruitment agencies. We have a highly knowledgeable team made up of specialist consultants with many years’ experience within the energy industry.
Established in 2012, we now have 45 employees and offices in both London and New York. We are Industry Leading Recruitment Specialists within the Renewables, Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Nuclear, Hydrogen, Energy Management, Energy Trading, Energy IT and Oil & Gas sectors.
The AVA brand is synonymous with the highest standards in the industry, reflected in the principles and values of the directors and consultant team. Our bespoke Energy model ensures our clients see significant return on their investment whilst rewarding senior executives highly for exceptional delivery.
What does the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant involve?
- Business development and lead generation
- Working to daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Building a client and candidate base
- Gaining a client brief on candidate requirements
- Regular meetings with both clients and candidates to build rapport
- Producing job adverts for relevant platforms
- Sourcing candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking, and social media
- Qualifying and interviewing suitable candidates
- Manage the client's needs and expectations
- Arranging the interviews then closing the deal
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Quota or goal oriented
- Able to meet strict deadlines Independently motivated
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Money and target driven
We have successful consultants in our team who have all joined from previous experience like estate agents, hospitality, care sales, cabin crew, sales Exec’s. As we provide all the training required for you to be successful within your role previous recruitment experience is not necessary.
- Basic Salary of £25,000 per annum
- OTE = £40K year 1, £60k year 2, £100k+ year 3
- 3pm Friday finish
- 2 weeks off over Christmas
- Private medical
- Hybrid working
- Clear opportunities for progression with clear pre-defined career path
- Incentives, monthly lunch clubs and holidays
- Relocation opportunities
- External training and further qualifications