Purpose of the Job
The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate, plan and produce the internal communications for Oxagon, which also includes creating internal pieces across our five business pillars – Advanced & Clean Manufacturing, Research & Innovation, Port, Supply Chain & Logistics & Thriving Communities. This role essentially drives engagement and humanises our brand to create an environment of shared understanding.Responsibilities
- Work closely with the IC team in delivering the internal communication strategy and engagement plan. Ensuring that goals, initiatives and people news are communicated effectively, and in line with our values.
- To deliver the internal communications for announcements, campaigns, monthly newsletters and co create virtual and on ground events in alignment with the Business Units, HR etc.
- Maintain a tracker for deliverables and expedite submissions by follow ups and escalations
- Build and foster relationships across business units to understand requirements.
- Coordinate effectively with the design agency and content team. Track their deliverables and manage output.
- Coordinate diligently with event management team, procurement, production etc for a successful event with maximum attendance and audience engagement
- Manage Internal Communications SharePoint folder with our standard labelling practises.
- Championing the importance of employee voice/inclusion/cocreation and evidence-based practise as part of the strategies and plans
- Support in building a listening culture and build feedback mechanisms into IC to enable employees to have an opportunity for dialogue
- Assist and continuously improve overall channel infrastructure, utilising insight from evaluation to ensure effective targeting of messages. Regularly audit channel requirements to ensure they are performing and share analysis in a monthly report.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Communication Role, ideally in-house or marketing communications role.
- Able to work effectively and productively with internal stakeholders. Interpersonal skills are imperative.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks effectively, planned well so deadlines are met, and quality output is maintained, with minimal resources
- Excellent writing, editing and concept creation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge and practice of Engagement tools on Teams, Email, Google Forms, Surveys, Polls etc.
- Ability to use own initiative to progress work
- Strong organisational and admin skills
- Excellent event management skills
- Flexible and creative attitude to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within Oxagon & NEOM