Leading the way in commercial solar power, we are one of the UK's most established renewable energy companies specialising in solar PV. We operate Nationwide to design, install and maintain world-class quality solar systems for businesses, public sector institutions and new build commercial developments.
In order to make an application, simply read through the following job description and make sure to attach relevant documents.
We have several high-profile clients including the Association of British Ports. We also secured a framework partnership with ABP, the UK's leading port operator, with a unique network of 21 ports across England, Scotland and Wales.
The Solar PV Installation team will be responsible for the installation of solar PV systems to commercial/industrial properties throughout the country.
- To work as part of a team installing commercial scale solar PV systems.
- Setting out of panel layouts to meet our design engineers provided diagrams.
- Installation of mounting systems and panels to a variety of different roof spaces.
Qualifications and experience
- Positive attitude to safe working practices.
- Strong work ethic with a keen eye for detail.
- Valid driving licence
- Experience installing solar PV systems on roof spaces.
- Experience of working in commercial/industrial environments.
- NVQ roofing qualifications.
- IPAF/Telehandler Licence
- CSCS Card.
- Experience of working at height.